ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Our Annual General Meeting has been postponed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please stay tuned to our website, Face Book page, Twitter and Instagram pages for future notifitions and updates. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 506-459-1555 or via email at info@.
HOURS OF OPERATION DURING COVID-19
We are currently closed to the public visitation due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If you see an animal on our website that you would like to meet, we encourage you to ll us at 459-1555 to book an appointment to meet them!
- We will be answering the phone and replying to emails between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily via the following:
Email: info @
After hours please leave a message and we will return your ll or email as soon as possible the next business day.
- Should you find a stray dog or t within the Fredericton City Limits, please contact Fredericton Animal Control at 506-458-0906
- For animal cruelty or neglect contact the NBSP at 1-877-722-1522.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Birthday parties, presentations and edutional tours are currently unavailable until further notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
OUR WISH LIST
Thanks to the generosity of donors and supporters in our community, many items we use and need at the Fredericton SP are donated. We appreciate all the donations and ask that you have a look at our current needs if thinking about donating. You n download and print a copy of Our Wish List here.
- Royal nin (wet) – Kitten instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal nin (wet) – Adult instinctive thin slices in gravy and loaf in sauce (PetSmart or PetValu)
- Royal nin (wet) – Ultra Light slices in gravy
- t Food (wet) – Friskies (pate if possible)
- t Food (dry) – Whiskas, Meow Mix, Friskies (Each n be found at most grocery stores, WalMart)
- Dog Food (wet) – Pedigree nned
- Dog Collars – Medium and Large sizes
- t rriers – Medium Size
- t Beds
- t Toys – wands, stinkies
- Dog Treats for training – liver or Rollover preferred
- Clickers for training both ts & dogs
- Dish Soap
- Nitrile Medil Gloves @ Costco (S, M & L)
- Paper Towels
- Mop Heads
- Photocopy Paper
- Gift rds for WalMart, nadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot
- Pet Safe Ice Control for our walkways
Looking for information on our policies and procedures? Pick a topic: General Information, Intake, Adoption Process, Visiting the Animals and Volunteering.